NWS Weather Depiction / Significant Weather Fax Charts
NOTICE - You may use the FTP Server for an alternate download.
The Weather Depiction/Significant Weather products available are:
- Weather Depiction
- Station Models, Contours, Fronts Analysis Continential U.S.
Size: 45.4K - Updated: Tue Jun 28 22:42:18 2016 UTC
- Significant Weather
- Polar Stereographic
- 24Hr Fcst FL250-630 Northern Hemisphere 60E-160W
pub/fax/PGAE07.TIF does not exist
- FCST FL250-630 North Pacific 60W-110E
pub/fax/PGBE07.TIF does not exist
- U.S., Central America
- Jet Stream FCST FL250-630 (15-135W 55S-65N)
pub/fax/PGEE07.TIF does not exist
- Atlantic and surrounding area
- 24Hr Fcst Atlantic area FCST FL250-630 125W-40E
pub/fax/PGIE07.TIF does not exist
- FCST FL250-630 ICAO AREA F
pub/fax/PGGE07.TIF does not exist
- FCST FL250-630 ICAO AREA M
pub/fax/PGDE30.TIF does not exist
- The latest version of each weather chart available for
distribution from the NWS Telecommunication Gateway Server.
- The charts are in G4 (T4) format and enveloped in
TIFF for viewing. You will need an external or plug-in viewer to display the
- A chart reference guide is provided
for your information.
- These files are also available via